Occasionally, the only solution is to file a complaint. You are welcome to file a general complaint about basically anything that has to do with the subdivision and/or the River Rock Property Owners Association. Some of the complaints filed are already under enforcement and some are not. A friendly reminder that just because you see someone else doing it, does not mean that they are flying under the radar and not receiving enforcement and or fines.

If you are filing a complaint about a specific property. Please be as detailed as possible and include pictures. For example, if your neighbor decided to through all of their trash in their backyard instead of hiring a curbside service, please submit a complaint and provide the pictures so that we can see what the issue entails. Some things can only be monitored by complaints being filed.

If you would like to file a complaint about street parking or an abandoned vehicle, please fill out the parking complaint form. Include all of the details of the vehicle with location and pictures. This is definitely one that is enforced on a complaint only basis.

Please feel free to contact our office if you have questions on if you should file the complaint.